- Membership discount at all NYSAN sponsored lectures, workshops, and symposia
- Access to pre-recorded NYSAN sponsored webinars and presentaitons
- Professional affairs advocacy
- Information on NYSAN happenings and other local events
- Being listed on the NYSAN website directory (searchable by the public)
- Simple event registration and online dues payments
- Free of charge 30 minute consultation; plus 10% discount on legal services with Weiss Zarett Brofman Sonnenklar & Levy
- Ability to present practice issues and concerns to committee members who 1) advocate for the field, 2) work closely with insurance carriers, legislators, and other state and national agencies, 3) connect to the public, and 4) address professional concerns.
NSYAN Events such as sponsored neuropsychology talks
- Participation on the NYSAN Discussion Listserv
- Access to "Members Only" sections of website including:
- Practice document templates
- Specifics on discounts for testing material, publications, car rentals, and much more.